- 3 hours of classroom training with a qualified instructor
- The content of this courses has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines and come with a Certified CPD Statement as well as a ProTrainings Certificate
- Is designed to meet the requirements and recommendations of the HSE, NHS and medical professionals. Infection control training is required in other industries outside the medical world.
- Understand the purpose of infection control
- Describe how regulations inform policy and practice relating to infection control
- Understanding the standard principles for preventing and controlling infection.
- Describe how to access advice and support in infection prevention